Model TA120 Noise Monitor by CESVA Instruments
The low-cost model TA120 noise monitor combines the precision of a Type 1 sound level meter, the maximum protection of an outdoor microphone kit and cloud software (NoisePlatform by CESVA) for data display and storage. The monitor may also be connected to other open sources software platforms.
The monitor is suitable to be deployed as a single noise monitoring station, or as a network of monitoring stations, visible on the cloud software with all data time synchronised.
- Measuring range: 35 to 120 dBA
- Continuous measurement with Type 1 accuracy according to IEC 61672-1
- Light weight, small size, easily mounted on poles or other urban structures, such as street lights, billboards, shelters, advertising signs, kiosks
- powered by Mains, POE (power over ethernet), 12VDC (batteries + solar panels)
- Connects to NoisePlatform cloud software by CESVA, as well as other open source platforms for data storage and analysis (eg Sentilo, Telefonica, SmartyPlanet)
- Communication by Wi-Fi, GPRS/3G modem, Loop 4-20mA and Ethernet(RJ45)
- IP65 protection against dust and water
- Calibrates easily with a hand-held calibrator
- Can be readily connected in networks with multiple noise monitoring stations, for industrial or Smart City applications
The integration is configurable between 1s and 60 minutes and the measurements may be recorded continuously during the day and night. Note that integration times shorter than 10s require high-speed networks