Noise + Vibration Measurements
AP1021/AP1022 Wireless transmitter & receiver by SINUS Messtechnik GmbH
1 or 2 Channel wireless transmitter unit for 200V polarised microphones or ICP microphones/accelerometers – Type 1.
- up to 300m line of sight separation between transmitter and receiver
- the receiver must be connected to a data acquisition device, such as the SoundBook or Apollo Box, or similar
- LEMO 7 connector on the transmitter and BNC output on the receiver
- frequency range of 10Hz to 20kHz with the 1 channel device. 10Hz to 10kHz with the 2 channel device
- 6 hour rechargeable lithium ion internal batteries
The wireless sensor system can be used alongside other normal cabled sensors with the SoundBook/Apollo Box data acquisition instruments to allow for a versatile range of noise and vibration measurement configuration options with the full versatility of all of the SAMURAI Software Acoustic Options.