Visualisation, Management and Reporting Software
The SCS (Syscom Cloud Software – scs.syscom-instruments.com) is a turnkey solution for the visualization, management and reporting of data coming from any MR3003 or ROCK loggers. It provides easy access from anywhere to the vibration recordings as it is cloud based, centralizes all the information from each monitoring project and provides a global overview of the logger and data at a glance.
The only requisite is the need of an Internet access, then the Syscom loggers connect to SCS in the following way:
- MR3003 loggers are manually updated to the SCS, by means of a unique code
- ROCK loggers are automatically connected to the SCS.
For instrumentation management, all the devices are inserted in a pool and can be assigned to different monitoring projects. The user can see all the latest alarms and warnings coming from the loggers in near real-time and can define the desired reporting templates, automatically created by the SCS for each event or background file. Events and backgrounds can be freely exported in XMR/BMR or ASCII file formats.
The Syscom Cloud Software (SCS) allows the vibration monitoring information to be easily shared to third parties, and in order to efficiently control this aspect, three access levels to the cloud are available:
- Administrator rights with full access to all the projects
- Read/Write rights with full access to one specific project
- View only rights with visualization only to one specific project.
Features of SCS cloud software include:
- Plug and play – managed by purchasing tokens, data uploaded by 4G or fixed internet to the SCS
- Visualisation of events and continuous background monitoring
- Automatic reporting for construction monitoring or blasting
- Post-processing, including data categorization, data filtering, FFT and graphical comparison with international standards
The data is hosted on a dedicated Swiss server with the data transfer protected with the SHA-256 secure hash algorithm to ensure the highest data safety.
The SCS software is provided by SYSCOM for MR3003C loggers on a low-cost user pays basis with tokens purchased on the internet, as required. For ROCK loggers, the SCS cloud software is provided in the hiring charges with no additional access charges.
sms alerts are charged separately for both loggers.
Further information is provided in the SYSCOM website: https://www.syscom.ch/wp-content/uploads/SCS-brochure.pdf