Sound Level Recorder
Model RS-60 Recorder by CESVA Instruments
Venue Noise Monitor
The CESVA Model RS-60 is an overall level sound level recorder with a LED indicator of sound limit exceeded, specially designed as a low cost instrument for monitoring of entertainment noise levels inside a venue.
- Sound level recorder (overall levels only)
- Registration of all exceedence incidents
- Recorder can be completely sealed
- Adaptable to any kind of regulation
- Internal Battery
- Data retrieval by printer and serial connection with PC
- Monitors and controls noise from venues recorded music (including DJs), games machines or televisions.
- Other applications include: noise between dwelling units, noise control of the community activities.
The Model RS-60 sound level recorder measures and records the sound pressure level inside the space in which it is installed. It consists of a central recording unit and a microphone.
The programming information and recorded sound levels for the past 60 days remain in the permanent memory and cannot be lost, even if the battery runs out.
A luminous remote display (CESVA Models DLSE or DL100) may be connected to the RS-60, allowing the measured sound pressure level to be displayed in real-time in the venue at the control desk.
The RS-60 is a small and compact unit, completely sealed and protected against possible manipulation.
The RS-60 features two illuminated indicators, which indicate whether the measured noise level is less than or greater than the pre-set threshold noise limit.
The addition of the CESVA REL-2 relay box enables the RS-60 to trigger alarms, such as flashing lights or sirens to warn patrons and the manager of the area that an exceedence has occurred.